We are continuing work on a plan to expand nursing assistant skills testing slots in our state.
We will launch the new plan October 1. We expect testing slots to increase over the next 3 months.
New Skills Testing Registration Process Begins Next Week
- We will post step-by-step instructions for students on how to register for October skills test dates on our website.
- Graduates will need a Credentia Candidate Identification number to use the new process.
- If you don't already have one, you can create a CNA365 account and verify your email address to get one.
- September 8 update: Nursing Assistants Skills Testing - important scheduling update
- August 10 update: Nursing Assistants Skills Testing Update - August 2023
More details to follow next week. Thank you for your patience during this transition.