The best way to contact us is via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are Washington's State Board of Nursing. We regulate nursing in the state of Washington, including:
- Advanced Registered Nurse Practitioners (ARNP)
- Licensed Practical Nurses (LPN)
- Nursing Technicians (NTEC)
- Registered Nurses (RN)
For all other health professions, please contact the Washington State Department of Health (DOH).
Town Center 2
111 Israel Rd S.E.
Tumwater, WA 98501
There is visitor parking near the building, with more free visitor parking on the 4th and 5th floors of the parking garage.
- Nurse Licensing
Call center hours
- Monday - Friday: 8 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Monday - Friday: 9 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Mailing information with fees
- WABON Licensing
PO Box 1099
Olympia, WA 98507-1099
Mailing information without fees
- Washington State Board of Nursing
111 Israel Road SE
PO Box 47864
Olympia, WA 98504
- Compliance, Investigation, and Legal
Offices Closed in Observance of State Holidays
- January 2 (Monday) – New Year's Day
- January 16 (Monday) – Martin Luther King, Jr. Day
- February 20 (Monday) – Presidents' Day
- May 29 (Monday) – Memorial Day
- June 19 (Monday) – Juneteenth Day
- July 4 (Tuesday) – Independence Day
- September 4 (Monday) – Labor Day
- November 10 (Friday) – Veterans Day
- November 23 (Thursday) – Thanksgiving
- November 24 (Friday) – Native American Heritage Day
- December 25 (Monday) – Christmas Day