Supporting Nurses Health and Well-Being:
The Path Forward
Join WABON and its partners, the Washington State Nurses Association and the Washington State Hospital Association, for a first-of-its-kind 2-day conference!
Thursday and Friday
October 19 & 20, 2023
This event, bringing together nurses, industry experts and other stakeholders is entirely dedicated to the health and well-being of nurses.
Reasons to attend:
- Improve patient care.
- Network with colleagues and stakeholders.
- Gain knowledge of recent research and best practices.
- Awareness of new interventions and services.
- Learn how to work with employers and associations to improve employee health programs.
- Gain personal health and wellness tools.
- Demonstrating return on investment of workplace well-being initiatives.
- Earn up to 11.25 hours of Continuing Education Credits!
Key discussions and speakers will be highlighted here. Check back regularly!
Click here to access conference details and registration. Registration is open now - take advantage of the early bird discount until the end of August!
View the conference agenda here.