Skip to main content

Nursing Assistant Certification (NAC)

To work in Washington state as a nursing assistant you need to be certified or registered through the Washington State Department of Health (DOH).

The DOH Credentialing office processes nursing assistant applications for certification. 

Visit DOH Credentialing for helpful information you need to know, as well as the application forms for:

  • Nursing assistant registration (NAR)
  • Nursing assistant certification (NAC)
  • Medication assistant certification endorsement (MACE)


Contact DOH Credentialing customer service at 360-236-4700.