Nursing assistants working in nursing homes must complete their exams and be certified by October 5, 2022, or they will no longer be able to work in nursing homes.
We have developed a proposal for a mass certification examination to address this crisis. The goal is to test all nursing assistants working in nursing homes by the end of September 2022.
15 academic institutions have volunteered as test sites and 70 faculty are participating as RN Evaluators. Overall, there are 1600 testing slots available.
- Bates Technical College Big Bend CC
- Clark College Edmonds CC Everett CC
- Grays Harbor College Green River College Olympic College Peninsula College SPSCC
- Tacoma CC
- Wenatchee Valley College Whatcom CC
- Washington State University Shoreline CC